1. Make a treasure hunt by hiding a gift and then creating a bunch of clues, making each clue lead to the next and ending at the location of the gift.
This one takes a bit of time to do, but it’s always been a hit with my husband! I mean really, who doesn’t enjoy a good treasure hunt? Simply hide your gift or prize and then create a bunch of clues, making each clue lead to the next and finally ending with where you hid the prize. Hide all but the first clue- you’ll save that one to give to your sweetheart to get started!
2. Tuck notes in his clothes.
Take Post-it notes (love these fun ones!), write a sweet message on them and randomly tuck them into a stack of his clothing (t-shirts for instance) for a little surprise.
3. Buy his favorite drink or snack and put it, along with a love note, as a surprise in his lunch or car.
4. Write a love note on the bathroom mirror using erasable marker.
5. Give him the best foot rub eva.
6. Fix him a cup of coffee before work or bowl of cereal, breakfast smoothie...
7. Send him an unexpected, fun text in the middle of the day.
This can be flirty, something you like and appreciate about him or just a simple, “I love you!”. If you struggle with ideas of things to say, check out this Love Text Messaging Kit with over 350 flirty text message ideas!
8. Heres an extra one for ya, Surprise him at work with lunch.
What are your creative ways to tell the hubby you love him?